Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I just have to say...

I love writing this blog, and I love love love, all your emails in response. The last post (somewhat subtly named "Adventure") brought the most hilarious bunch of comments, and I really wish I had everyone's permission to publish them, because they're great. They even had a theme-- the vast majority of you wrote that you had lost control of some bodily function or other, while reading the post. Several of you lost control of more than one. Since the post was made possible by bodily functions, I found that amazingly appropriate and of course extremely funny. I am honored that you read my blog, and delighted to cause you to have to change your underwear.

4 comments:

Mark Rhodes said...

Great pics. I love seeing how people live (store their crap) on a boat. My sister-in-law and her boyfriend live on a 27 or 29 foot trawler each winter in Florida. We use to see the boat coming and going each year till they started leaving it there. It's amazing how they lived with their stuff.

Mark Rhodes

Anonymous said...

Mark! Good to hear from you! Happy to show you how we "store our crap" any time!

S.

jim smeltz said...

Got to read your blog. Pics of the boat are great!! What diferance!

Suzy said...

Thanks Jim!